5 Sprinklers That Solve Design Problems
At the end of this presentation the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the design advantages of attic sprinklers
- Describe how the combustible interstitial space sprinkler provides protection
- Identify the crucial characteristics of an institutional sprinkler
- Describe how window sprinklers provide options in building design.
- Discuss how the challenges of increasing storage and ceiling heights are being addressed.
2.0 Hours Continuing Education
Instructor: Jim Lake
This course requires that a minimum total time of 120 minutes is spent in the coursework.