Residential Sprinkler Comparisons (WI)
Residential occupancies come in many shapes and sizes. As such, the sprinkler systems that protect them must be governed by different sprinkler standards. This session will look at how NFPA 13, 13D and 13R address sprinkler system design conceptually, as well as highlighting the differences between these systems.
2.0 Hour CE – Technical
Instructor: Matthew Klaus
This course is approved for:
- Wisconsin – Fire Sprinkler Contractor
- Wisconsin – Fire Sprinkler Contractor Maintenance
- Wisconsin – Fire Sprinkler System Tester
- Wisconsin – Journeyman Fire Sprinkler Fitter
- The licensee must personally spend a minimum of 90 minutes on the coursework.
- The licensee is required to complete an Affidavit of Course Completion.