This course will explore some of the various components used in the installation of fire protection underground.
Important code sections found in NFPA 24, 13D & 13R as they pertain to underground will be discussed at length. In addition, Florida specific rules and Statutes pertaining to underground installation will also be discussed.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the various components used in fire protection underground.
- Understand recent changes to pressure ratings of C-900 Underground Piping.
- Understand underground requirements found in NFPA 24, 13D & 13R.
- Understand licensing requirements for Contractor I, II, IV and V as it pertains to underground installations.
- Review and understand the Florida Specific Laws as they apply to underground.
- Identify important items that should be included during plan review.
1 Hour Continuing Education
Instructor: Pete Schwab
This course is approved for the following:
- Fire Protection Contractors 1 & 2
- Fire Protection Contractor 5