This course will expose the student to the intricate process of how the NFPA codes are developed and maintained.
1 Hour of Continuing Education
This course is approved for:
- Wisconsin – Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor
- Wisconsin – Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor Maintenance
- Wisconsin – Automatic Fire Sprinkler System Tester
- Wisconsin – Automatic Fire Sprinkler Fitter
- The licensee must personally spend a minimum of 50 minutes on the coursework.
When you are in a lesson, you must spend the required time in the lesson before you will be permitted to proceed to the next page. If you need to take a break, you can do so in between each lesson.
The lessons are set to a minimum time but you can take as much time as you need beyond that. Don’t rush through the material in the lessons and feel free to take notes.