This seminar reviews step by step instructions on performing the most common tests required by NFPA 25 including:
- Main drains
- Valve operation
- Dry valve full and partial trips
- Pressure reducing valves
These procedures a great guide for contractors and service providers to use in training inspectors and creating quality control procedures to ensure that the required tests are completed as mandated by the standard.
Attendees will learn to identify and apply testing procedures that will help ensure that systems function properly and assist in limiting the potential liability that comes with having standard testing procedures.
At the conclusion of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Locate and apply testing frequencies as required by NFPA 25
- Explain the importance of standard testing procedures
- Develop and incorporate testing procedures into work scopes
- Analyze test results for identifying and classifying deficiencies
2.0 Hour CE – Technical
Instructor: Russ Leavitt
This course is approved for:
- Vermont T3 – Fire Sprinkler License
This course requires that a minimum total time of 100 minutes is spent in the coursework. When you are in a lesson, you must complete the video content before you will be permitted to proceed to the next video.