The intent of this course is to increase contractor’s knowledge of rough terrain fork lift operation. The student will be able to demonstrate an understanding of rough terrain forklift operation at a successful completion of this course.
1.0 Hour CE – Safety
This course is approved for:
- Fire Protection System Contractor I, II, III, IV, V
- Fire Equipment Class A, B, C, D Licenses
- Fire Equipment Class 1 and 4 Permits
- The licensee must personally spend a minimum of 55 minutes on the coursework.
- The licensee is required to complete an Affidavit of Course Completion.