At the end of this presentation the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the design advantages of attic sprinklers
- Describe how the combustible interstitial space sprinkler provides protection
- Identify the crucial characteristics of an institutional sprinkler
- Describe how window sprinklers provide options in building design.
- Discuss how the challenges of increasing storage and ceiling heights are being addressed.
2.0 Hours Continuing Education
Instructor: Jim Lake
This course requires that a minimum total time of 90 minutes is spent in the course work.
This course is approved for the following:
- Fire Protection Contractors 1 & 2
- Fire Safety Inspector 1
- Water Based Inspectors